Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cycle day 33

I am really starting to feel like I am on this crazy roller coaster, and no matter how much I want to get off before the next major high or low, I can't. Not yet anyways. My last visit to the doctor was great! They had nothing but great news for me. Then I had to go back yesterday so they could check my blood levels and do an ultrasound to see how well my little eggs are growing. Well, they were not growing as well as they thought they would by now. So they had to up my dosage of medication. I was very upset! Now I have to take 5 units of Lupron in the morning along with 150 units of the Bravelle (FSH). Then at night I have to take another 150 units of the Bravelle. It sucks! I am trying hard to stay strong, but it is very hard! I go back on Friday and I am hoping that they will give me better news than they did yesterday.

I am happy to say that tomorrow I will officially be 29 years old! I love birthdays! I love that you have a day that you can call yours. Its just fun to me. Anyways, we just go back from Demos celebrating a little early. I got to open my gifts from my parents. They got me a Monogrammed bracelet and a really cute max studio dress. I love it! I am going to wear it tomorrow to school! It will be my birthday dress! Now about that wish.... mmm.... can anyone guess what I will be wishing for? 

No comments: