Monday, May 4, 2009

Cycle day 31

I have started feeling a little crampy today. I hope that is a good sign. My shot went a little better last night, but I do want to stress little! Michael got a great idea to take some ice packs that we have to kinda numb the spot before the shot. I do think it helped. I just count down every time I have to take one. Hopefully only about 4 or 5 more to go! 

Michael has been so wonderful throughout the whole process. I could not ask for a better husband! I know I could not have made it this far without him. 

I go back to the doctor tomorrow for another ultrasound and blood work. I am very excited to see how far I have progressed in the past 3 days. Everything seems to be going so fast. I can hardly believe that I only have about 6 more days until my egg retrieval! 

No comments: