Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cycle day 30

I feel like the days are going by so fast I can't keep up! I can hardly believe that I am already on cycle day 30. I went to a doctor's appointment on Friday, and it went great. They were very positive on the outcome of this whole process and actually put me on a higher dose of folic acid because I am so highly at risk of twins! Crazy huh? I think I really needed that boost of confidence because I have been really down about it all lately. Thinking very negatively. Not the best attitude to have right now. 

After my appointment they gave me a voice mailbox so that I can check messages on what meds I need to take and when. I was able to check it Friday afternoon and sure enough the time has come that I have to start taking my FSH medication. This shot will make my body produce as many eggs as it can. This is the last stage before I have my eggs retrieved. I have to admit, I took the first one last night and it was BAD! Michael did the best he could but it hurt! I screamed and cried! I pray it gets easier. I really want to be strong, but I just don't do well with all these shots.

On a brighter note, My birthday is 5 days away! Michael and I are redecorating our master bedroom for my birthday. I thought it would be a good idea since I am going to be spending so much time there soon. I will post pictures when we get it all finished!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayer! Only 9 more days to go!!!!!

No comments: