Sunday, April 5, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!

Ok everyone it is finally time! The countdown begins! Yesterday I finally started my monthly cycle and therefore the start of IVF 09! I have never been so excited for that ever in my entire life. Too funny I know, but hey I feel like now things are finally on a roll and it won't be much longer now until I hopefully have a little bun in the oven. I will start taking birth control pills tomorrow which I obviously have not taken since before Michael and I got married. I know it sounds silly to take birth control when the goal is to get pregnant, but it help to prevent my body from getting cysts as I get so over stimulated with medication. 

I am really starting to get excited and stay as positive as I can. I have been trying hard to not let negative thoughts or doubt to creep in. I think right now I am just worried of how I will react to the meds. I hope that I don't turn into a crazy person or anything. I guess if that's all I have to worry about right now than I am not doing so bad. I just ask that any and every person that reads this to please pray for us. This is a one time shot for us and we need all the prayer we can get to get through this whole crazy process. 

Now with everything else that has been going on.... Michael and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on thursday. It was the best so far I think. We did not really buy presents or anything, but he sent me a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries to work. It was the sweetest ever! He is not always the best in the gift department, but he totally hit the nail on the head with this one! I loved it and they were so good! So after that, I had to figure out some way to top it. So I surprised him with dinner at Fuji japanese Steakhouse. I was so good and we finished of the strawberries for desert. It really was the best yet!

I am so lucky to have him. Really, most couples could not have made it through all the things that we have been through in our years together. I truly feel like he is the only one for me. 
I love you Honey!!!

 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Soooo excited for you guys! I'll be prayin. Love the new layout too by the way