Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cycle day 18

Today has been a much better day than yesterday. I think because we were both so nervous yesterday that is what made the whole experience so bad. I got my meds all ready  this morning and was already getting nervous about what was about to happen. Michael tried to calm me, but that was not happening. However, during the fit I was throwing about not wanting to take the medication he did it and I did not even know it! I did not feel a thing! I really hope tomorrow goes as well as today minus my fit (hehe).

As for side effects, not really anything to report. I very mild headache today and I am feeling a little sick after dinner, but other than that I am very thankful so far that I have not had any of the horror story side effects like I have read about. I know, I know, stop reading the Internet!

I have about 20 more days to go until my egg retrieval!  

No comments: