Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ready for spring

This has been a bad few days. I have not been sleeping well and I don't think I have completely recovered from all of the the stuff that happened with my mom last week. To make matters worst, the weather has been horrible! It has been cold and rainy for days. I am not good with cold weather, but cold and rainy... I think I could kill myself! (not literally of corse) 

On a brighter note, next week at this time I will be packing my bags for sunny florida. I am very excited! I think this will be one of our more relaxed trips because I don't think my mom will be able to go,go,go like we normally do. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Regardless, Destin is my favorite place in the whole world and I just can't wait to get there. Hopefully it will cheer me up.

On the baby front, the waiting is harder than I thought and I have got to stay off the internet. I keep reading all the stories of others that have gone through this with happy endings and others with not so happy endings. I take each story to heart and in one minute I feel confident and then I read the next and I feel like there is no hope. One thing is always constant, this whole this is just one big roller coster of emotions.

No comments: