Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good news!

Today was a big day! I had to go see my doctor today to have a mid-cycle ultrasound done. My doctor told me that everything looked PERFECT! I was so excited! It has been a long time since I left that office with good news. So now it is just sit and wait. Not my favorite thing to do, but I feel so much more confident that everything is going to work out. It was just such a relief.

My mom is feeling much better too. She went with me to my appointment today. You would have thought she was going on a major vacation. She's not much of a home body and has not been out of the house for a week. It was funny. After my appointment we celebrated at the Gap Outlet! Always fun times!

It is only 1 1/2 weeks to SPRING BREAK 09! Mom and I are getting so excited for our annual trip. I am starting to pull out some of my spring clothes, but no matter how hard I try, I will be up late the day before we leave trying to pack! I can smell the beach already.....ahhhhhh

No comments: