Sunday, March 1, 2009

Memories


This was such a fun weekend! I got to celebrate my 10 year class reunion.  I got to take a small walk down memory lane. It was so much fun. My Best Friend Kerri came into town for the special day and to celebrate her birthday. We really have not got to spend any time together in a LONG time. It was like we have not missed a page. I guess that's what true friends are like. So it was so much fun getting ready together and going to the reunion together. I don't think I could have imagined it any other way (except if Heather could have been with us.)  I had the best time! Another milestone in my life has come and gone. Life goes so fast and I still have so many things I want to accomplish. I guess I better get to work!
 Well long story short,Kerri and I both looked and felt awesome. It was great! 

No comments: