Sunday, July 19, 2009

11 weeks and counting

I feel like I have been to hell and am slowly making my way back! As of Friday I am now 11 weeks pregnant. It has been the worst and best 11 weeks of my life! I have been through so many illnesses and issues even I could not have imagined. As of this past week however, I think things may be starting to make a change. I have not had to take any nausea medication in the past 3-4 days! That's big! Also, I started back to work this week at my dad's shop after taking the past 2 1/2 months off because I was so sick! With both of these big milestones happening this week I feel like things might start getting better, except for the nasty cold I have picked up this week. I hope that too will pass in the next few days.

Michael has been so great through everything. He has been cooking dinner and "attempting" to clean the house when needed. I am very grateful to have such a wonderful man to take care of me when I need him, but I have to admit that I can not wait to be able to have the energy to totally clean this house from top to bottom. It is awful! Well to my standards anyways.  I guess I will have to wait and see what this next week will bring me!
  

No comments: