Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF

It has been such a crazy week for me! Work has been really busy and I have had so much going on every night this week that I feel like I have had no time to sit down and just rest, other than to sleep. I am so glad the weekend is finally here! 
My plans for the weekend are pretty boring, but I am SO ok with that. I hope to get my house clean and a little more organized.
I know it sounds kinda funny but I almost feel like I am already nesting and I am not even pregnant yet. I really want to work on getting the extra bed room cleaned out that will hopefully be the baby's room. I know it may seem like I am getting ahead of the game... but I am. It worries me a little that I have my hopes up so high that this whole IVF thing is going to work, but I just can't help it. This is as close as I have gotten to having hope that I may be pregnant soon. I may be "putting the cart before the horse" but anyone who knows me knows how much I have waited my whole life for this and I am so excited I just can't stand it!!!

No comments: