Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally I am PREGNANT!

I am so happy to announce that after all the craziness of this journey it has come to a happy ending and we are finally expecting! We are over the moon excited. I think I am still in shock that I can actually say that I am pregnant! 

Although we are very excited it is kinda hard to celebrate too much because I have been in so much pain. Because I was taking so much medication trying to get pregnant, it is now coming back to bit me in the butt. I am very swollen. I have so much fluid built up in my belly that I look 5 or 6 months pregnant already. It is so painful! I have not been able to hardly move for the past several days and my doctor tells me that it could last another week. I am trying to be strong, but another week of this just seem awful. Don't get me wrong I am so happy to be pregnant but I really want this part to go away.

Now we have to sit and wait another week or so to find out how many babies we are having. Sooo excited!

No comments: